Safety label preparation services for your products, prepared to the standards of the countries that you are marketing your products in, are available. Some examples of the standards we can prepare your labels to are as follows:
What We Need from You to Produce Your Label
- Your company name, logo, address, and business phone number. A 24-hour emergency phone number.
- The full composition information for the product, including chemical names, CAS numbers, and either the exact percentage or percentage range of each component in the product.
- Any physical property information (e.g., color, form, odor, melting point, boiling point, flash point, specific gravity) that you have.
- Providing the CAS numbers may be essential since some chemical names are used for more than one unique compound.
- If you currently have other information on your products, such as the results of in-house toxicological studies, etc, provide this information to us, when you are submitting all other information.
- It is helpful to us to have copies of any previous labels that you have for your products.
- If your products are mixtures of other chemical products (versus pure compounds) we will need to receive copies of the manufacturer MSDSs for each component product.
Ammonium Fluoride (NH4F) Label
N,N-Diethylanaline (DEA) Label
N,N-Dimethylacetoacetamide (DMAA) Label
VM & P Naphtha Label
Nitric Acid (HNO3) 90% Fuming Label
Piperdinyl Ester Mixture Label
Potassium Hydroxide Solution Label
Proprietary Alcan Blend Label
Proprietary Solid Polymer Label
Tributyltin Oxide (TBTO) Label
Tertiary Amyl Alcohol Label
If you cannot view the documents, you probably do not have Adobe® Reader® installed. Click on the Adobe® Reader® button to install it.